Support for Success (S4S) is a referral-based career preparation program designed to provide supportive employment training and career exploration. S4S works with teens ages 14-17 who want additional time and support dedicated to developing the tools they believe will help them achieve their employment and career needs.
Throughout the program, participants are provided with group and individual opportunities for career exploration and experiential learning, company tours, meetings with employers and local community leaders. Upon program completion, each participant will have applied to a job and developed a personal career portfolio.
Support for Success will provide participants with:
- Career preparation
- Independent living and life skills support
- Relationship building and networking activities
- Group and individual sessions for youth and adults
- Community resources and information
- A paid stipend upon completion of the program
Support for Success sessions are held at Briarpatch Youth Services and run for 10-12 weeks.
This program made possible with the support of United Way of Dane County.