The Runaway & Homeless Youth Program (RHYP) provides a wide variety of services to youth in need. These services include: temporary shelter, individual counseling, family counseling, outreach, case management, and a 24-hour help-line.
The program’s primary goals include:
- Reunite youth with their families and encourage the resolution of intra-family problems through counseling and other services
- Help youth develop good decision-making skills
- Prevent vulnerable youth from engaging in self-destructive behaviors and activities
- 147 unduplicated youth receiving counseling
- 1,219 calls were received through the 24-hour crisis hotline
- 14 families received counseling
Learn more from our agency RHY brochure.
This program made possible with the support of United Way of Dane County and the Green Bay Packers Foundation.