The goal of Support for Success is to provide educational and employment counseling – as well as case management – to emotionally/behaviorally challenged youth in Dane County. We aim to help those parents who sometimes wonder about their teen’s ability to succeed in school and reach their potential; getting and keeping a job; relationships and well-being; attitude and behavior; ability to have a ‘normal’ conversation.
Support for Success will provide you and your youth with:
- Job/Life Skill Trainings
- Transition Skills for Adulthood
- Confidence Building Activities
- Individual and Group Sessions for Youth and Adults
- Paid Work Experiences for Youth
- Phone/Email Support for Parents
- Community Resources and Information
Support for Success sessions are 60-90 minutes a week, lasting 10-12 weeks and are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 3:00pm and 7:30pm based on participant availability.
This program made possible by the support of United Way of Dane County